LED Floodlight waterproof 200-watt led flood light.
DLC-approved rebates. They were providing super bright excellent security, warehouse, architecture, landscape, playground, and general outdoor lighting. The complete LED Light can work up to 50,000hrs, saving up to 80% energy.
Advantages of LED Floodlights:
- They don't generate too much heat.
- Due to the lighting mechanism, 200-watt led flood light has no IR radiation, which increases the ambient temperature rapidly. It means less cost for air conditioning.
- Moreover, there is no harmful UV radiation, and the fixture body maintains an acceptable temperature due to the high efficiency of LEDs.
- LED Floodlights is the most efficient lighting source than conventional metal halide or high sodium.
- The long life cycle is the most notable advantage of LED Floodlights.
- The unique feature of LED Floodlights allows it to generate different colors quickly without filters.
Disadvantages of LED floodlights
- The initial cost of LED Floodlights is higher than traditional lamps.
- LED floodlights are not powerful enough for some critical applications that need extra-high lumen.