Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Tanlite LED retrofit kit offers superior performance and value compared to competitors. Featuring a sleek, weatherproof design that accommodates outdoor applications, its advanced lighting technology combines an IP65-rated LED driver and heat management system. This highly efficient lighting system has a long lifespan of 100,000+ hours and is perfect for replacing 150-1000W Metal Halide lights, with energy savings of up to 80%.
- New style and highly efficient wide-range input
- CREE Chip/UL approved Meanwell Driver/SUNON Fan
- Long lifespan, dimmable, and good heat dissipation
- Direct replacement for Metal Halide, Easy Installation, Labor cost saving
- Fits many different fixtures to replace traditional lamps
- Adjustable bracket for different direction lighting
Retrofitting Parking lots, shoeboxes, streetlights, floodlights, wall packs, high bays, and canopies have just been made simple.
- 3 Models: E39 Base 120W and 150W 300W
- Metal Halide Equivalent: 300W HID and 400W HID and 1000W HID
- Lumens: 19,500 and 26,000
- 100,000+ Hours Lamp Life
- Phillips LED Source and Meanwell Driver
- LPW: Lumen/Watt:100-120lm/W
- Working Environment Temperature: -20~+45℃
- Operating Humidity 20％-90％ RH
- Storage Temperature 10％-95％
- CRI: >80ra
- CCT: 5000K
- Warranty: 5 years
Warning: Please make sure the power is off before installation
- Fix the U bracket on the installation bracket with screws
- Fix the lamp body on the bracket with screws
- Adjust the length, height, etc. of the lamp body and bracket as per your specific requirements.
- Takedown all screw bases and ballasts in the fixtures before installation.
- Fix the driver on the fixture of the lamp with screws, then fix the products with a fixed bracket on the fixture
- Connect correctly the input wire of the lamp body and the output wire of the driver
- If the lamps are installed vertically, take high-bay fixtures
- Connect the driver with the local electric supply, insulation measures are needed when connecting the wires
- Turn on the power after the product is properly installed, then it can work normally.