Tanlite LED retrofit kit is the highest quality, most cost-effective retrofit kit on the market. It has a beautiful design intended for outdoor applications, and it combines the latest in LED technology including a weathertight IP65 LED driver and thermal management. The high-performance illumination lasts 100,000+ hours. It's ideal for replacing 150-1000W Metal Halide, with typical energy savings of 80%.
- New style and high efficient wide-range input
- CREE Chip/UL approved Meanwell Driver/SUNON Fan
- Long lifespan, dimmable, and good heat dissipation
- Direct replacement for Metal Halide, Easy Installation, Labor cost saving
- Fits many different fixtures to replace traditional lamps
- Adjustable bracket for different direction lighting
Retrofitting Parking lots, shoeboxes, streetlights, floodlights, wall packs, high bays, and canopies have just been made simple.
- 3 Models: E39 Base 120W and 150W 300W
- Metal Halide Equivalent: 300W HID and 400W HID and 1000W HID
- Lumens: 19,500 and 26,000
- 100,000+ Hours Lamp Life
- Phillips LED Source and Meanwell Driver
- LPW: Lumen/Watt:100-120lm/W
- Working Environment Temperature: -20~+45℃
- Operating Humidity 20％-90％ RH
- Storage Temperature 10％-95％
- CRI: >80ra
- CCT: 5000K
- Warranty: 5 years
- Certification UL, cUL, and DLC comply with the utility rebates.
Warning: Please make sure the power is off before installation
- Fix the U bracket on the installation bracket with screws
- Fix the lamp body on the bracket with screws
- Adjust the length, height, etc. of the lamp body and bracket as per your specific requirements.
- Takedown all screw bases and ballasts in the fixtures before installation.
- Fix the driver on the fixture of the lamp with screws, then fix the products with a fixed bracket on the fixture
- Connect correctly the input wire of the lamp body and the output wire of the driver
- If the lamps are installed vertically, take high-bay fixtures
- Connect the driver with the local electric supply, insulation measures are needed when connecting the wires
- Turn on the power after the product is properly installed, then it can work normally.